Commanding My Morning



Job 38:12-13
"Have you ever commanded the morning to appear and caused the dawn to rise in the east? Have you made daylight to the ends of the earth, to bring an end to the night's wickedness?".

Have you ever looked at a scripture and felt like God was speaking directly to you?

While reading this chapter in Job, I felt the Holy Spirit nudge me some time ago and call me to take more authority over my day. God has given us dominion and power and I realize that I needed to use more of that authority. Be more aggressive, firm and give out orders/commands to the morning. 

See. The more I meditated on these scriptures, the more I thought of men and women in the army with high ranks. And I began to picture them giving out commands and soldiers carrying them out. I then realized that I too, was given authority and I needed to deploy angels, charge the atmosphere and expect results. I have the power to bind (take captive, paralyze and stagnate) the works of darkness and evil progress. In other words, by praying I can prohibit undesirable spiritual activities from occurring. And I can also use that same power to loose (free, untie and relase) chains and bondages. Receiving such revelations has encouraged me to take more action and share it with other believers. For I realize that God has given us weapons for warfare and they are not carnal but spiritual. What are they?
~ The Name of Jesus
~ Pleading the Blood of Jesus
And they should be used when we pray because there's power in the Name of Jesus and in the blood of Jesus.

I have begun intentionally waking up earlier to 'send the dawn to right places,' call those things that be not as though they were and make declarations about what I want to see manifest in my life and the lives of my family. At times it's not aways easy to get at 5 am. but I realize that praying isn't about comfort. It's about breakthrough (in the spirit and on the earth) and diligence.

This is a snippet of how I command my morning:

I thank God for a new day & praise Him with a song before speaking in tongues (a spiritual, heavenly language).
I list the things and people I'm thankful for.
I then confess that, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice & be glad in it in Jesus name".
As I pray I begin to take authority over the day ahead, I utter these words:

"I command anything or anyone assigned to distract, frustrate, hinder or hurt me & my family be moved out of my way in Jesus name.
I decree & declare that my family and I will walk in agreement with the plans, purposes & will of God.
I bind the works of darkness, demonic activities & Satan to the footstool of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
We also bind sickness & disease.
I cancel every evil programme drawn againist me & my family in Jesus' name. Command that the wicked be shaken out of from the ends of the earth in Jesus' name. 
I forbid the devil any place in my life.
I loose health, prosperity, peace, love, joy & blessings in the name of Jesus. I also loose the enemy from his assignment on my life in Jesus name.
My family & I will have favor with God & with man. For He establishes & blesses the work of our hands.
Thank You God that You withhold no good thing from us.
Thank You that You supply all our needs.
Cause my spiritual eyes to function with 20/20 vision for understanding & interpretation of Your Word.
Thank You that by his (Jesus) stripes I am healed.
Let the blood of Jesus speak disappearance unto every infirmity in my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak confusion into the camp of the enemy.
Let the blood of Jesus speak victory & prosperity unto our lives.
I render every evil power militating against my family & myself impotent by the blood of Jesus.
Lastly, I thank You Father that You work all things together for my good. And that You protect us from the snares of the fowler & from the noisome pestilence in Jesus' name".

I hope you find this post helpful. And go ahead and command your morning too. For it's time to take back what is ours and stay close to God's heart.
Remember, that the violent taketh by force (Matthew 11:12), so don't be afraid to get aggressive and defeat those enemies. For the effectual 
fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

- Mel 

P.s. A few helpful scriptures pertaining to this topic:
Joshua 1:8-9
Romans 4:17
Proverbs 12:25
Psalm 90:17
Psalm 91
Deuteronomy 28:12-13
Matthew 18:17-20


Comments

  1. As heirs of God, authority and stewardship over the earth has been given to us. It is therefore our responsibility to initiate God's will on the earth by using our authority and enforcing it in every sphere of our lives. Hebrews 1v13-14.
    Thank you for sharing the revelation you have received 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts