New Year

Hello lovelies ☺

Happy New Year!

2021 is here.


We're currently on Chapter 1 on this new book and we still have 11 more chapters to go. After all, God gave us 365 days and He continues to give us many more chances throughout the day to begin again.

I'm sure some of you have already written a list of goals you would like so achieve or maybe you have a few new resolutions. I know that I have.

Whatever they are, I hope you commit your plans to the Lord. Document them. Keep your priorities in order. Pursue your passion. And lastly, be intentional with what you do and how you use your time. For what you invest in, sow today, you will reap tomorrow or in the future.

As for me, late last year, I pondered on 9 things that I am believing and trusting God for in 2021. And they included things which I agreed to submit to Him, things I've asked Him to bless and things which I held myself responsible for. By writing them down, I reminded myself that I needed to keep myself accountable for my actions. But I also found it reassuring to know that throughout 2020 God was good and kind to us and He still is that way. He has my back at all times and I have so much to be thankful for.

Nevertheless, I wanted to encourage you to have God-given visions this year. Don't let hopelessness and uncertainty try steal your joy or disappointment weigh you down.

I love what Proverbs 16:3 says, 'Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed'. This scripture has been both comforting and reassuring to me as it mentions that in order to attain 'good results' or postive outcomes one must continue to walk by Faith, at times hand over your list of plans but always remain focused on Him. 

For God has plans for us all, remember Jeremiah 29:11-12, "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen".

I hope you take those words to heart dear friend. 

- Mel

Comments

Popular Posts