It's A New Season


Good morning lovelies, 


Welcome to a new season. 🌱🌺🌻🌼🌷

Isaiah 43:18-19 says, “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.".


On that note, I've been telling myself and God that I want to have more testimonies of His goodness, mercy, kindness, favor, protection & healing in my life. I found this scripture Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death". God sanctifies, covers us & calls us overcomers, isn't that lovely? He doesnt call us people who are stuck or backwards but a people who are crossing over and moving forward. And He wants us to share more testimonies, (whether they are big or small) of what He is doing in us, for us, to us & around us. For testimonies are proof of something. They bear witness of the Light. 


A few weeks ago, our pastor preached a word that stirred me up and I told God I'm gonna believe Him for breakthrough, for the divine healing of my brain & memory. Some of you already know part of my story and that years ago I got sick & doctors recommended radiation. I've shared it on the blog My Story HERE


You've heard me say that the road to recovery wasn't easy and that radiation did have side effects that I strongly disliked but tried to cope with. Nonetheless, on that day I said that I'm going to expect and believe God to do something about it. I experienced a slight pain on the left side of my head but I said that I'm going to push through and get my healing. Hebrews 11:1 says "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.". When our pastor called forth people who felt like they were walking in circular motion, I went up, since I didn't like feeling stuck as if the effects of radiation held me back. And I didn't want to be a captive of this hold. Needless to say, he laid his hand upon me and I fell under the anointing and couldn't get up for a few minutes even when I tried. I then realized that I shouldn't be in a hurry when God and the Holy Spirit are working. So I laid still. Something was broken off from me that day and I may not know exactly how to put it in words but there was a change I felt internally. I know that God has restored what was taken and healed parts of me that were affected. I've had moments in my daily routine since then, when I felt like God fixed parts of my brain. And I'm just so thankful for that encounter because I felt a touch of God.


With that said, I've chosen to personally continue to cling to Him, believe Him more and expect more testimonies to come because I know that God isn't yet done with me. And the same goes for you. God wants us to take what is rightfully ours, by force Matthew 11:12 says, "The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force".


I encourage you all to go deeper, share more of what God is doing in your life. Don't be afraid to testify to and for the Lord. Ask Him for things boldly. He's not a selfish God but a generous God. Believe that He'll come through for you. And He'll meet you at your point of need because He can and will. Also, remember Ephesians 3:20, that He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. 


God doesn't leave us broken, He always restores. 


Love, 

Mel


P. S. Nothing is too hard for God, absolutely nothing. He is able to flatten the obstacles and bumps in the road that you are facing, so you can walk over it. Keep on praying and keep on believing God. Mark 11:24 says, "For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]".

   1. Pray for His protection, His covering & His healing. Pray Psalm 91 everyday over yourself & family. And ask God to make your life a testimony.

    2. God wants us to increase our expectations. Expand us and enlarge us. Acts 1:8 states, "But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth". God's power will fall on our lives and we shall see and have testimonies of His goodness. We will witness Him do a mighty work in us, our country, our province and all around the world. 

    3. God is more than able to restore what the enemy has stolen. Joel 2:25 says “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust". Emphasis on WILL. My prayer for you today is that God restores what the enemy has taken from you. Restore your losses. Restore your soul. Restore your mind. Restore your body. Restore your health. Restore your finances. Restore the years. Restore all things. In effect, may you receive total restoration  And may your restoration be permanent in the Name of Jesus. Amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts