The Accelerated Move of God



 Hey lovelies, 


Ever been a season whereby you felt like your timing was just off? Like when you're either missing your cue or late to catch your ride or flight? Months ago when days seemed to pass me by, I wondered if God's timing in my life is quicker in some areas and slower in others. I wondered if my timing was off because I didn't keep a schedule or I didn't follow a routine. And I'd get a little frustrated with myself and strive to do better the next day. Thereby, I'd take the initiative to make the necessary differences and abide by instructions as I realized that they are all a guide to shape the end result. 


It's so crucial that our eyes and ears are open so we can see the move of God, hear the Word and therefore grasp and comprehend the message He's sending out. The moment we don't, it's like we miss it and the devil snatches things away right before our eyes if we don't stop stop him. 


Joel 2:25-26 has been one of my favorite scriptures as I cling to promises made from our Father. He said, "I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten–the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you. And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you. And My people shall never be put to shame". How wonderful is it for us to know that God will not only restore His people but also time. Yes, He also wants us to know that the enemy is the one responsible for devouring and stealing our property. 


This topic is close to my heart. Starting with time against you, can feel like an uphill battle and then, still having so much to do to catch up can feel like added pressure. But with God all things are possible. I've realized that sometimes you don't need progress (forward movement) but you need speed and restoration. Speed is not there just for you and I to move forward but to redeem time lost. While restoration is God taking the events that should have happened and bringing it to our future so it can happen. And I'm so thankful that He restores the years and gives us interest. 😉


Amos 9:13-15 (msg bible) were scriptures declared over our church in the beginning of the year. It reads, "Yes indeed, it won't be long now." God's Decree. "Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for my people Israel: "They'll rebuild their ruined cities. They'll plant vineyards and drink good wine. They'll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables. And I'll plant them, plant them on their own land. They'll never again be uprooted from the land I've given them." God, your God, says so.


Hallelujah! 

Did you get all of that? We've entered a season whereby God breaks speed and limits. Thereby permitting us to move faster than normal. That's what you call, divine speed. God makes up for time we have lost and He does do in the most surprising ways. This year I've seen Him accelerate things. I've seen Him bring opportunities for growth. I've seen and witnessed Him thrust myself and others ahead. And it's a beautiful thing to behold. Speed definitely goes with timing and location. We need to consciously ask God to use us and to assist us so we can discern the times and seasons we're in. And for Him to give us speed where we've missed it or where we've been lagging behind. 


There are times when we need to speed up and times when we need to slow down. We need to let speed work for us and not against us. Months ago I realized there's something about harmony and flowing with the Will and plans of God. When you are in alignment with God, with His Word and His ways the enemy may at times delay the promises of God from being fulfulled but he won't succeed. 



With that said, I hope that as you've read this post you are encouraged and motivateed to keep running your race. 

Don't waste anything given to you, including the speed in your steps. 1 Corinthians 9:26-27 in the NIV Bible says, "Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize". When God gives you a vision run with it. When God gives you speed, you will overtake your enemies. Divine blessings will locate you. And shame will be far from you. May you make these declarations daily. May every moment be a Kairos moment for you. That are moments which are right, opportune and supreme. Whereby God brings about transformation in your life and that of your household. And so you walk in the accelerated manifestation of God's promises for your life. 


- Mel

Comments

Popular Posts